Please read this session very careful
- Payments are accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or other credit cards through the Pay Pal account.
- A initial deposit of $5oo USD is required to reserve your spot in the trip. Receipt of your initial payment indicates your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- Final payment is due one month before the trip.
- Purchase Travel Insurance, look for hospitalization and hospital transportation. For more information, read this. As for coverage from cancellation fees, trip delays/interruption, damaged or lost baggage – this is your personal choice.
- Medical Information & Special Diet: It is important that group members with medical conditions and/or special dietary restrictions let me know in the email at the time of the reservation so I can see if it is possible to accommodate your requests.
- Group members with special medical conditions (e.g. in need of constant care, seriously ill, in wheelchairs, etc) must come with a caretaker to the trip
- Transportation: you are responsible for the cost of the transportation IF you arrive or departure at different time from the planned group transportation (talk to me before buying the airfare). Book your flight to arrive on Monday morning by 9:30a.m or earlier than that.
- Deposit ($200 USD is non refundable) and $300 will be refundable if I receive a notification one month before your trip date.
- A $ 50.00 late fee will be applied if final payment is not received by the payment deadline.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations will be accepted via email and must be received one month before the trip date.
- Cancellations received one month before the date of your trip will be eligible to receive a refund of 300 USD.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- You will be refunded in the form of a Pay Pal payment. You will need to go to Pay Pal to transfer to your bank account.